RULES & TERMS | 2 IN 1 ONLINE COMPETITION 2.0
1. Confirmation and money
- 1.1 Competitor must confirm the participation by paying the registration fee by the due date. Unconfirmed attendance will be cancelled and this position will be given to the applicants in the waiting list.
- 1.2 If the competitor will cancel the participation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- 1.3 Prizes may be subject to taxes or withholdings according to the low unless tax exemption applies.
- 1.4 If the winner of both competitions will be the same, the award concerts in Spain and Finland will not be dublicated. Also the matter of two possible CD recordings / recording contracts will be subject to further negotiations.
2. Videos and copyright
- 2.1 Competitors are not entitled to any fees neither for performing at the competition nor for any further use of the videos and their possible broadcasts coordinated by the organisers.
- 2.2 The organisers are not responsible for any possible copyright fees for the videos placed on their YouTube channels.
The competition has two independent Juries from both organising parties in Finland and Spain.
- 3.1 The Juries will choose the winners of the competition. The Juries are presented at the website www.tgf.fi and www.guitarrapetrer.com. The Jury for Scholarship round and Round 1 may differ from Semifinal and Final.
- 3.2 The Jury will evaluate the competitors on musicianship, technique, stage presentation and programming.
- 3.3 The Jury has the right to award the prizes in a different way as well.
- 3.4 Decisions made by the Jury are final and not subject to reconsideration.
4. Other terms
- 4.1 The winners (1st prize) of this competition are not eligible to participate in the following editions of that particular competition (Finland and/or Spain).
- 4.2 The organiser has the right to clarify the details of the rules and has the final call at all possible misunderstandings and interpretations of the rules.
- 4.3 By applying to the competition, the competitor accepts all terms of the competition.