XIX INTERNATIONAL GUITAR COMPETITION JOSE TOMAS – VILLA PETRER – Young Promise Category
July 19 at 16:30, Petrer cultural center
“I have a great memory of José Tomás. I met him at Music courses in Compostela in 1974. Those weeks of class were decisive in my life.
They marked my guitaristic development and were an essential moment in the course of my musical life”.
1. Open to all students participating as “active” in the master classes of the 23nd Guitar Festival elemental-medium level.
2. Category governed by age: Young promise up to 16 year old.
– Draw. July 18 (no attendance required)
– Presentation: July 19 12:30 h, Parroquia de San Bonifacio
– Rounds Young promise category: Only Final phase: July 19 at 16:30 h, Cultural Center
– Awards: July 19 at 20:30 h, Plaça de Baix
Young Promise Category: 10 minutes maximum partitipation with free repertoire
– It must be sent to the organization a list with the details of the participant and pieces to be played in the different rounds (deadline July 17)
– The scores will be sent in order of interpretation, A4 format and in pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org until July 17
6. The jury will consist of teachers and personalities from the world of music.
7. The Jury’s decision is final. The jury may declare undecided prizes.
8. The winning participants are required to collect the prize personally at the place and time where the awards gala is celebrated. (Only if done in person)
9. Prizes are subject to taxes or withholdings according to law, unless tax exemption apply.
10. Failure of any contract of award concerts will mean the loss of the rest of the concerts and the amount in cash.
11. Participation in the competition implies the transfer to PIMA Classical Guitar Association, festival organizer, the rights of reproduction and distribution, of photographic and recording material, under the legislation on Intellectual Property, through the media considered, all non-profit.
12. Participation in the XIX International Classical Guitar Competition, “José Tomás – Villa de Petrer” implies full acceptance of the rules.
(In case of no face-to-face, new points will be attached to the contest rules for online format)